Gas Services & Safety Certificates

  • Home >>

Landlord's Gas Safety Certificates

If you're a landlord, you probably know you need to have a gas safety check at your rented property every year.

At Thames Boilers we can carry out your landlords gas safety check and issue both you and your tenant a CP12 gas safety certificate via email. We can also liaise directly with your tenant or letting agent to save you time and hassle.

See the latest prices here.

Moving House Gas Safety Checks

More and more people call to have a property they're thinking of buying checked for gas safety. This is a great idea, as a lot of potential gas and heating problems are missed on a standard survey.

This check is similar to a landlords gas safety check and, like a landlords's check, you'll get a certificate with our findings. We also visually inspect the boiler, heating system and controls and report back any potential problems.

Gas Hob & Cooker Installations

If you need a new gas cooker or gas hob installed, please get in touch for a free quote.

We can install gas hobs, free standing cookers, built in cookers, and larger "range" cookers.

You can be assured that your installation will meet with all the latest gas safety regulations, which means you can cook worry -free for many years to come.

Gas Fire Service & Repair

Gas fires are one of the most dangerous gas appliances if they're not properly taken care of. If you have a gas fire, you need to get it serviced once a year to keep it working safely - and to protect you and your family from carbon monoxide poisoning.

Thames Boilers can service your gas fire and carry out all necessary gas safety checks to make sure your fire is working safely and efficiently.

We can also repair your gas fire if it's not working properly. There's no call out charge, so it's free to get your fire assessed. Once we've done that, you'll get a fixed price to get your fire working again.

Call Today For Your Free Estimate