Are You A Heating Engineer Who Covers The Dartford Area?
Join a local, fast growing business that's fun to work for.
- Good rates of pay, paid weekly.
- Flexible working hours.
- Local work in DA, BR, SE, & RM postcodes
- Work in private homes (no council or contracts).
- Call George for more information on the number below for a chat
More Information On Gas/Boiler/Heating Engineer Job Vacancy
Gas & Heating Engineer
£30/hour part time.
DA, BR, RM postcode areas. Occasionally E and SE London postcode areas.
About the business:
Hi, I’m George, the owner of Thames Boilers.
We’re a small business but getting busy. So we need a good heating engineer to help out.
Right now, I just need someone for a couple of days a week – Mondays and one other day – probably Fridays.
But as things get busier, I’ll need you to do more days if you can.
Most of my work is in the DA, BR and RM postcode areas. Occasionally I go a bit further out into Essex, Kent, and London, but not that often.
Type of work:
The work is mainly domestic heating and boilers with the odd bit of plumbing maintenance. It’s about 50% service and repair and 50% boiler installations.
I’ve worked really hard to build the business up by doing a good job, turning up on time, and being nice to customers. And as someone who will be working for me, I need you to do the same.
- You’ll need your own van (not signwritten) and tools, including a flue gas analyser.
- You’ll also need to be good with customers and communicate well face to face and in writing.
- You’ll do your job sheets/invoices in an app that I’ll provide – and you will need to take payment from the customer after each job, using a card machine I’ll provide you with.
- You’ll get paid weekly and have your CIS deducted, so you won’t need to worry about tax.
Role and responsibilities:
- You will be carrying out boiler and heating service, repairs, and installations in people’s homes, as well as some plumbing maintenance.
- You will need to be well presented, be able to put customers at ease, and communicate clearly and politely with our customers.
- You will be expected to fill out job sheets for each job you complete on an app – and manage your appointments everyday.
Key requirements (qualifications and skills):
- 5+ years experience in domestic heating, plumbing, boiler installation and repair
- Gas Safe registration and relevant ACS qualifications
- Unvented G3 qualification preferred
- Own un-signwritten van and tools
- Live in the DA,BR, or RM postcode areas
- Be willing to take a CRB background check
How to apply
Please call George on 01322 252608 for a chat and arrange a meeting.