Are You A Heating Engineer Who Covers The Dartford Area?
Join a local, fast growing business that's fun to work for.
- Good rates of pay, paid weekly.
- Flexible working hours: let us know when you're available and we'll fill up your diary!
- Local work in DA, BR, SE, & RM postcodes
- Work in private homes (no council or contracts).
- Call George for more information on the number below for a chat
More Information On Gas/Boiler/Heating Engineer Job Vacancy
Gas & Heating Engineer
£30/hour part time – self employed.
DA, BR, RM postcode areas. Occasionally E and SE London postcode areas.
About the business:
Hi, I’m George, the owner of Thames Boilers.
We’re a small business but getting busy. So we need a good heating engineer to help out.
Most of my work is in the DA, BR and RM postcode areas. Occasionally I go a bit further out into Essex, Kent, and London, but not that often.
Type of work:
The work is mainly domestic heating and boilers with the odd bit of plumbing maintenance. It’s about 50% service and repair and 50% boiler installations.
I’ve worked really hard to build the business up by doing a good job, turning up on time, and being nice to customers. And as someone who will be working for me, I need you to do the same.
- You’ll need your own van (not signwritten) and tools, including a flue gas analyser.
- You’ll also need to be good with customers and communicate well face to face and in writing.
- You’ll do your job sheets/invoices in an app that I’ll provide – and you will need to take payment from the customer after each job, using a card machine I’ll provide you with.
- You’ll get paid weekly and have your CIS deducted, so you won’t need to worry about tax.
Role and responsibilities:
- You will be carrying out boiler and heating service, repairs, and installations in people’s homes, as well as some plumbing maintenance.
- You will need to be well presented, be able to put customers at ease, and communicate clearly and politely with our customers.
- You will be expected to fill out job sheets for each job you complete on an app – and manage your appointments everyday.
Key requirements (qualifications and skills):
- You need to be reliable and keep to commitments.
- 5+ years experience in domestic heating, plumbing, boiler installation and repair
- Gas Safe registration and relevant ACS qualifications
- Unvented G3 qualification preferred
- Own un-signwritten van and tools
- Live in the DA,BR, or RM postcode areas
- Be willing to take a CRB background check
How to apply
Please call George on 01322 788417 for a chat and arrange a meeting.